Monday, February 11, 2008

The Police and Joe Cocker Concert Photos

I went to both of these absolutely fantastic concerts rather recently; At both taking a decent amount of photos. I'm in the process of uploading said photo's, of which I plan to link into WadeBeger.com very shortly however have been rather busy of late. I hope to get them up by the end of this week (I'm heading to Melbourne tomorrow morning, so I'm unable to work on them for a few days).
The photo's from the Police concert are vastly better than Joe Cocker primarily due to being closer at the former concert. Personally I'm much more 'into' Joe, so I couldn't focus as much in taking quality shots as I was singing and moving around too much.

I will post a bit more about these concerts once I upload the photos. However, I must say the Joe Cocker concert became probably my favorite concert of all time simply because near the end of the concert people started to gather at the side of stage. Everyone was rather hyped and we eventually broke through security there to go to front of stage. I was one of the first, letting me get directly in front of Joe! I was like 1m away. Nearly able to touch him. Fanfuckingtastic.

Anyway..





No comments: