Thursday, December 23, 2004

And a new blog is born...

This is all very new to me. However I'm sure I will get used to it.

Hmm.. I'm not too sure what I should write about - This first blog is primarily a test :)

In 4 days, I'm off to Japan. Actually to Hong Kong initially for 3 nights, which should be nice.
I havn't been overseas before - Hell, I havn't even been on a plane before. It's all going to be very new.

I'm going to Japan for a few reasons. A couple of those being to go with my wonderful girlfriend Sachiko, and meet her parents, family and friends. Also to meet up with my many Japanese friends that I have made.

I will be posting all the fun things I do in Japan. Not sure what those will be yet, but I'm sure I will do something that will be fun.

Last month I splurged and brought a new $2500 digital camera - The Canon 20D with a 18-55mm lens. Fun Fun. I will be taking many photos wherever I may go - Should be great.

But, now I need sleep. I need to get up and go to work tomorrow - I hate retail.
Only 2 days left though! Yipee!

No comments: