Wednesday, August 03, 2005

An espresso a day..

I like coffee.

However I don't own an espresso machine.
Which is somewhat of a lie, because I have 2 in my backyard. But they are there for a reason.
You see, they have a tendency to attempt to kill me by electrocution. As you can see, they have yet to succeed, but I have also now taken heed of their violent tendencies and removed them from my kitchen.

So for a while now I've been looking for a machine that I can buy when I have money, and I think I have found just the machine.

The Rancilio Sylvia with a Mazzer Mini grinder to go with it. This is my need to reach a state of espresso filled euphoria.
At the moment, I drink an instant coffee mix; namely 'International Roast' - What do others drink? Or what machine do you use?

Wade

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anything that's available.

FROST_GIANT said...

I'm fussy, and also lazy, so I'll make a half-arsed effort at making a comment, using dot points:

1. High Altitude Arabian Vittoria
2. Double-strength, no sugar, sprinkle of milk
3. Krups machine, no frills variant

For more info (or not?) I put some info on that here: http://insanityslace.blogspot.com/

All done, have fun!

Anonymous said...

Coffee is plain eViL...