Friday, August 05, 2005

Quick congrats

Just came back from the city where my good friends in the band "Moshi Mosh" played their first gig at the Jade Monkey in Adelaide. Unfortunately technical difficulties hindered some of the night, but that's something you get on your first night I suppose.

I took a few photos here and there, which I'll post up here when they're done.
- (Taken with 20D, generally 50mm 1.8 @ 800/1600 ISO, generally 1/80 and f/4ish)

Congratulations guys, and I hope things only get better :)

Wade

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JPOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
that fuckin' dope!